Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, I’ll implement my own proven 14-step marketing plan.
- Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and price trends.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
- Place “for sale” signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
- Use an interactive voice response (IVR) system to provide free recorded information about your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each caller’s inquiry will be followed up with a personal phone call.
- Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Optimise your home’s Internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Produce a 360 degree virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
- Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighbourhood.
- Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
- Advertise your home in my real estate magazine and neighbourhood newsletter, as well as in direct mail campaigns, email campaigns and tonnes of social media.
- Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.